- Brand Name: BOMAKER
- Communication: AUX
- Communication: Optical Input
- Communication: USB
- Communication: HDMI-compatible
- Communication: bluetooth
- Battery: No
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Power Source: DC
- Number of Loudspeaker Enclosure: 1
- Certification: CE
- Certification: FCC
- Certification: RoHS
- Cabinet Material: Metal
- Audio Crossover: Full-Range
- Channels: 3 (2.1)
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Input Power(W): 100-199 W
- Intelligent Personal Assistant: None
- Output Power: Other
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Active Noise-Cancellation: Active
- Remote Control: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- Sensivity: 125dB
- Display Screen: No
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- PMPO: 190W
- Control: EQ
- Feature: Play Video
- Feature: Wireless subfoofer
- Feature: Wireless rear speakers
- Feature: Gold-plated connectors
- Model Number: Tapio III
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-20KHz
- soundbar size:: 32inch
- subwoofer size:: 5.25inch
- Feature1:: 190W Sound bar For TV
- Feature2:: 190W Soundbar Subwoofer For TV
- Feature3:: Home Theater For TV
- Feature4:: soundbar 2.1 with subwoofer
- Feature5:: tv soundbar with subwoofer
- Used for:: TV/Coumputer/PC/laptop…….
190W peak power and 125dB sound level;
4X 2.25" full-range speakers;
Multiple input & One-button control;
50Hz – 20KHz powerful deep bass;
Bluetooth 5.0 and digital amplifier;
190W OUTPUT POWER:
Equipped with 190W 32" Full Range 4 Speakers and a 100W 5.25" strong subwoofer;
digital emplifier reduces static noise and makes the sound cleaner; 50Hz-20KHz frequency response makes the voice more exquisite; built-in BASS, DSP technology, and Bass will bring you shocking listening experience.
6 MODES ON YOUR NEEDS:
Built-in multiple and specific modes fit different situations, delivering intensified sound for your favorite contents. Game, Bass+, 3D, Movie, Music, and News. Bass will be automatically enhanced in Game Mode under the EQ algorithm.
MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS & COMPATIBILITY:
Supporting HDMI, Optical, USB, and AUX as well as Bluetooth 5.0, compatible with most TV models in the market, such as Samsung, Sony, Philips, Odina, LG, and Vizio; Cell phone, PS4, Projectors are also included. Easily set up as it arrives.
30% reduction of static noise by Digital Emplifier Technology
4 Full-range spearker and a 5.25" wired subwoofer
Drive by 4 Full-range Speakers and a 5.25" wired subwoofer, delivering a 190W powerful sound, compatible with indoors and outdoors entertainment.
Perfect fit for All-Size TVs
32-inch (81.5cm) is the Golden Ratio for most TV sizes; the modern slim shape matches the environment of your living room. Besides, you can easy to mount it on the wall with the mounting bracket included.
Intuitive LED Display
Bomaker Tapio III bluetooth Soundbar features 6 equalizer modes and 5 input options, and all indications can be clearly shown on the LED display. Complete your home theater experience by simply one step.
It’s easy and simple to install Bomaker Tapio III Soundbar following two steps below.
1. Align the notch shape (with specific edges), then insert.
2. Rotate counterclockwise after insertion to complete the installation.
Adapter x 1;
User Manual x 1;
Optical cable x 1;
Remote Control x 1;
3.5mm RCA cable x 1;
wall mounting bolts x 2;
Bomaker Soundbar x 1;
Additional warm tips:
For optical connections, please change your TV audio output to PCM (PCM is a form of digital signal that is used to represent analogue data, and is an optional audio Format on many Televisions).
Frequently asked questions:
1. Is the subwoofer wired or wireless connection?
-The subwoofer is a wired connection, which helps to improve the sound, especially the Bass, the stability, and timeliness of the transmission.
2. The product is detachable. Can the soundbar work separately?
-Only the soundbar close to the power supply can make a sound. Because when you take it apart, you cut off the transmission of sound.
3. How does the Bass+ function sound like? How can I adjust the Bass?
-You can customize the Bass by the remote provided. Besides, the Bass+ function is obvious in the EQ modes of Movie and Game, such as the background music like gunshot and footstep.
4. How can I turn off the attracting LED light when I am watching videos?
-The LED light will turn to standby mode without operation in 5 seconds. If you want to totally turn off the light, you need to press the "LED OFF" button for about 5-8 seconds.
5. The Sound bar has no sound when I am watching Netflix and Prime. How should I deal with it?
-If you find that there is no sound on the Soundbar while playing on Netflix, Prime, etc., you need to find the Audio setting option and select Stereo instead of Dolby. Here are the specific instruction.
*Roku: Choose Stereo for Audio-->Audio Mode, and if it is through HDMI ARC, set the HDMI option to PCM-Stereo, if it is through an optical fiber, set the HDMI AND S/PDFI option to PCM-Stereo.
*Fire stick: Settings-->Sound/Display--> Audio, select Stereo.
*Apple TV: Settings-->Audio & Video--> Audio Output, select Stereo, and select Auto for Dolby Digital.